is there a vertical positioning feature

JerryBrown
eb88 appears only on one line in BravuraText.svg for version 1.02.  The documentation in 'bravura.text.md' still refers to EB88 as a means for lowering a note one staff position --under the heading, '### Altering vertical position'.  The use of  when displaying an SVG file in a web browser actually shows a musical interpretation symbol: ^ ; and it probably should because this glyph is documented in 'Smufl.1.0.pdf'.  You use an underscore in some of your 'glyph-name=' entries, but never for EB88, yet 'bravura-text.md' is referring to 'ligatures' and 'default vertical position as the third line' (and first line) of a 5-line staff as if there was a vertical positioning facility at some point in the past.  Please simply tell me that there is no such vertical positioning feature, so I and others would waste less time with test failures and time consuming study of documentation assertions which cannot possibly be true; and indeed test out to be untrue.  Or if there is such a feature,  tell us how to code for it.

There has been a new release and the documentation is shorter, but I haven't read it yet, maybe the confusing section on "altering vertical position" has been removed.  Can anyone confirm -- yes or no?