[smufl-discuss] Fw: Musikmesse Meeting on April 8 [via Music Notation Community Group]

[smufl-discuss] Fw: Musikmesse Meeting on April 8 [via Music Notation Community Group]

dspreadbury
Administrator
Dear SMUFL community,

In case some of you are not yet members of the W3C Music Notation Community Group, please see below for information about this year's community meeting, which is set to take place at Musikmesse in Frankfurt on Friday 8 April.

If you want more information about the W3C Music Notation CG, please see here:

https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/

I look forward to seeing many of you in Frankfurt.

Daniel

----- Forwarded by Daniel Spreadbury/SMTG on 09/03/2016 23:52 -----

http://bit.ly/1U1SUIPif you

www.musikmesse.com.

https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/2016/03/09/musikmesse-
> meeting-on-april-8/
>

> Learn more about the Music Notation Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation

Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, Frankenstrasse 18b, D-20097 Hamburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (40) 21035-0 | Fax: +49 (40) 21035-300 | www.steinberg.net

President: Andreas Stelling | Managing Director: Hiroshi Sasaki, Hirofumi Osawa

Registration Court: Hamburg HRB 86534