[smufl-discuss] LilyPond and SMUFL

Prof. Server Acim
Hello.

I have some questions..
I had given some links below. These links are Turkish folk music notes.
As well as you will see there is a flat sign and 2 number.

This sign has a place in SMUFL with Turkish folk music accidentals
(U+E450 – U+E45F). Its full description is "U+E455, accidental2CommaFlat,
2-comma flat".

But, the question is how can I use this sign while I am building a
Turkish Folk Song in LilyPond.

http://www.smufl.org/version/latest/range/turkishFolkMusicAccidentals/

I am preparing new Folk Song adaptation from Arguvan Region of Malatya
city of Turkey. There should be only a this sign in "key signature"
place. I even don't have to include the "makam.ly" file.

I am inserting down the links of other notation examples from Turkish
Folk Music repertoire.

http://notaarsivleri.com/thmnotalar/00979.png
http://notaarsivleri.com/thmnotalar/01831.png
http://notaarsivleri.com/thmnotalar/00771.png
http://notaarsivleri.com/thmnotalar/03644.png

I just need to insert this sign as key signature into the LilyPond file.
And other "koma-sound / mikro-sound" sign is not needed to insert into
anywhere in the piece.

If you have any knowledge about this matter please help me.

Thank you.

--
Server ACİM
- Besteci (Composer)

http://google.com/+AcimNameTr
http://about.me/server.acim

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>