[smufl-discuss] Re: Implementation Examples

[smufl-discuss] Re: Implementation Examples

Odekirk, Shawn

I found my problem. I had not set the text alignment to TA_BASELINE and it defaulted to TA_TOP.

Now I’m trying to figure out how to calculate the correct font height. I’m currently using the MM_TEXT mapping mode but I am wondering if another mapping mode might make things easier.

I am still very interested in any advice or suggestions anyone is willing to offer.

I really do apologize for spamming the group with questions that are not directly related to SMuFL. I promise any future posts from me will be on topic.

Thanks,

Shawn