[smufl-discuss] Re: SMuFL development moves to the new W3C Music Notation Community Group

[smufl-discuss] Re: SMuFL development moves to the new W3C Music Notation Community Group

Glenn Linderman
On 7/29/2015 3:44 AM, Daniel Spreadbury wrote:

> If you are interested in continuing to follow and contribute to the
> development of SMuFL, please join the new community group as soon as
> possible. You will need to agree to the W3C Contributor License
> Agreement (CLA) as part of the joining process, which grants the
> community the rights to use your contributions in the specifications
> that are developed by the group.
>
> To join the community group, go here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/
>
> Click the "Join this group" button on the right-hand side, under the
> "Participants" heading.
>
> If you have any questions, please either post them here, or contact me
> directly at [hidden email].
>
> All the best,
>
> Daniel Spreadbury

So how much delay is there in the process to establish a w3 account? I
went through the process, but the notification email I was promised
hasn't arrived after several hours.

I'm wondering if w3's web site is another one that doesn't like "+" in
email addresses even though it has been legal since RFC 822 days, and
even though it didn't complain.

Glenn

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>