[smufl-discuss] Re: SMuFL development moves to the new W3C Music Notation Community Group

[smufl-discuss] Re: SMuFL development moves to the new W3C Music Notation Community Group

Glenn Linderman
On 8/20/2015 4:45 PM, Glenn Linderman wrote:

> On 7/29/2015 3:44 AM, Daniel Spreadbury wrote:
>> If you are interested in continuing to follow and contribute to the
>> development of SMuFL, please join the new community group as soon as
>> possible. You will need to agree to the W3C Contributor License
>> Agreement (CLA) as part of the joining process, which grants the
>> community the rights to use your contributions in the specifications
>> that are developed by the group.
>>
>> To join the community group, go here:
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/
>>
>> Click the "Join this group" button on the right-hand side, under the
>> "Participants" heading.
>>
>> If you have any questions, please either post them here, or contact me
>> directly at [hidden email].
>>
>> All the best,
>>
>> Daniel Spreadbury
>
> So how much delay is there in the process to establish a w3 account? I
> went through the process, but the notification email I was promised
> hasn't arrived after several hours.
>
> I'm wondering if w3's web site is another one that doesn't like "+" in
> email addresses even though it has been legal since RFC 822 days, and
> even though it didn't complain.
>
> Glenn

Frequently... once you send the message with the question, the answer
pops into your head. I had an overbroad filter for messages from the W3
CSS group, and that gobbled the confirmation message into that folder,
which I hadn't caught up on yet, so there are lots of unread messages
there from being gone last week.

Sorry for the noise.

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>