[smufl-discuss] SMuFL-Browser 1.0.0 released

[smufl-discuss] SMuFL-Browser 1.0.0 released

Peter Stadler
Dear all,

it’s my great pleasure to announce the initial release of SMuFL-Browser, a simple web service that aims at facilitating the use of the Standard Music Font Layout specification within the TEI standard [1]. In addition, it’s an alternative view on the SMuFL ranges and classes as provided by the SMuFL metadata files.

Have a try at http://edirom.de/smufl-browser/ (help at http://edirom.de/smufl-browser/about.html)

I also want to take the opportunity to take a bow and thank Daniel for all his great work on SMuFL and for making it publicly available under an open license!

Any feedback is highly appreciated,
Enjoy!
Peter

[1] http://www.tei-c.org/

--
Peter Stadler
Carl-Maria-von-Weber-Gesamtausgabe
stadler at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
www.weber-gesamtausgabe.de

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>