[smufl-discuss] Vertical positioning does not work

[smufl-discuss] Vertical positioning does not work

Rudolf Adamkovič
Hi there!

First of all, thanks for making Bravura. It’s an amazing piece of work.

I’m trying to use Bravura Text for the first time. Everything works well except vertical positioning.

The documentation says:

> So to position, say, a black notehead at the G4 staff position, you would first enter U+EB89 (lower by two staff positions) followed immediately by U+E0A4 (the black notehead).

When I do that, all I can see is something like a triangle and the note-head itself. It looks like the ligatures don’t work.

I’m on OS X El Capitan and I followed installation instructions closely. Ligatures are enabled everywhere and work well with other fonts.

Everything except vertical positioning works well, including shifting time signatures.

Any ideas what could be a problem here?

Thank you!

R+

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[hidden email]>